1 piece 41/2” x 51/2” white acid-free cardstock
- Pressed flowers:
- Buttercup and basket-of-gold
- Dandelion leaves, fern, and
Queen Anne’s Lace
- Small white rose bud (for head)
- Stamen of red bee balm flower
- Red verbena petals (for collar)
- Bridal wreath, Queen Anne’s
lace, red verbena flower
- 2 dandelions, buttercup petals,
Queen Anne’s lace, red
verbena petal (for skirt)
Glue white rosebud onto cardstock for the head. Remove petals from buttercups and glue around head, two and three deep in some places. Glue clusters and single basket-of-gold flowers around face. Glue red bee balm stamen as feelers.
Affix the small dandelion leaves below head. Add small sprigs of fern and one Queen Anne’s lace blossom. Glue half a red verbena flower as a collar.
Glue two layers of bridal wreath with one Queen Anne’s lace on top for bodice of dress with one red verbena petal.
Now add two dandelions, one below the other, beneath the bodice.
Glue two Queen Anne’s lace on each side, one on top of the
other. Add tiny fern sprigs and buttercup petals. Let dry.
Mat and frame as desired.